C.M.M.C (Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification)
We can Assist your company with CMMC.
What is the CMMC (Cyber Security Maturity Model Certification)?
The Department of Defense (DOD) has implemented a new program called the Cyber Security Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). The CMMC program will serve as a framework for the enforcement of the department’s existing Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS) requirements. Scheduled for implementation in 2020, this program aims to improve CUI (Certified Unclassified Information) and FCI (Federal Contract Information) security by introducing a formal audit compliance process.
DOD contractors must be certified at a specific security level to qualify for bidding on DOD contrasts.
We can help you prepare for the Department of Defense’s (DOD) Cyber Security Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Audits.
CMMC – Consulting Services:
- CMMC Policies and Procedures
- CMMC Training
- Cybersecurity information service
- CMMC Gap Analysis
- CMMC Self evaluation workbook
- NIST 800-171 Workbook
- CMMC Vendor recommendation
- Breach reporting
If you have any question please contact us at:
CMMC.GOV links and updates:
- CMMC FAQ’s: https://www.acq.osd.mil/cmmc/faq.html
- Latest version of CMMC: https://www.acq.osd.mil/cmmc
- CUI Categories: https://www.archives.gov/cui