CMMC 2.0 Compliance for Contractors & Subcontractors
Five 9s Consulting contracts several Register Proctionars (RP) with the CMMC Accreditation Body (CMMC-AB).
With the complexities around Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification 2.0 (CMMC), DFARS, and the Interim Rule, Five 9s Consulting can serve as your CMMC advisor to assist your company in its CMMC journey.
The CMMC Services We Provide:
- CMMC Gap Analysis
- CMMC readiness
- Self-assessment score development and assistance in posting to SPRS –
- Scoping guidance
- POAM development
- Policy development
- Awareness and Training -Cybersecurity Management Platform
We seek to become your trusted advisor, guiding you on decision-making related to program requirements, IT staff and managed IT provider capabilities, and others.
We support your NIST and CMMC initiatives in various ways tailored to your business requirements.
We partner well with internal IT teams to establish cybersecurity and compliance programs.
Do you support Organizations Seeking Certification (OSC)?
Do you have gaps in your service offerings related to NIST SP 800-171 and CMMC requirements?
Five 9s can partner with MSPs to lead cybersecurity program implementation and help MSP’s clients understand the shared responsibility model that exists when MSPs are the de facto IT team.
Five 9s Consulting is not an MSP. We assist MSPs. We do not compete with MSPs.
Steps you need to take now to meet the CMMC requirements
- Training – The first step to any successful implementation is to train your team member on what to expect. Training should be your first agenda item. You will save your company a lot of time and money in implementing the CMMC if you do this simple step first.
- Retain an experienced Consulting firm that has been working with the CMMC-AB on its certifications. One that has experience with the CMMC since its beginning, and above all, one that will be by your side for the long term. The CMMC is not a quick assessment and will be reassessed every three years. Above all, we know the DoD will change the CMMC requirements. A good Consulting firm can keep you up to date on all the changes so you don’t lose your assessment, i.e., lose business.
- Do not procrastinate – Five 9s has been helping clients get ready for their assessment since 2019, and we have found it will take a company about 9 to 12 months to prepare for the assessment. The time to start is now. This is not a sales pitch this is sound advice from the CMMC trenches.
We can help you prepare for the Department of Defense’s (DOD) Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Assessment.
“Our CMMC Journey”
In 2019 we were asked to present at the Missouri Congresswoman Vicky Hartzler Procurement Conference in a breakout session on Cybersecurity and discuss at the time the new Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC). We accepted and presented to the attendees that included members of the Military and Defense Industry. Since that time, we have put on a CMMC workshop and now several Zoom meetings on the subject. We are also helping new clients in the Defense Industry get ready for their Assessment and now the System Security Plan Scoring (SSP).